Blooming Summer Bouquet
Blooming Summer Bouquet
Filled with Canadian grains and sewn by hand in Canada, these heating pads will give you comfort where it's needed most. Crafted into stylish designs, these reusable heating pads keep you warm while sipping your morning coffee.
- 100% MADE IN CANADA - We Provide a Full Guarantee That Our Product is Fully Hand Crafted in Ontario, Canada.
- 🧶 100% COTTON FABRIC - We Use Only 100% Cotton Fabric Approved By the National Cotton Council of America.
- 🌾 100% CANADIAN GRAINS - We are Proud to Work With the Oat Farmers of Ontario! We Use Only Canadian Grains with no GMO.
- 👐 100% HAND-MADE - We Guarantee That All Our Products Were Crafted By Hand and Not By a Machine.
- 🪢 DOUBLE FABRIC LAYER - For Extra Heat Retention. Our Product Has Two Fabric Layers - Both Layers are 100% Cotton Fabric.
- 🎁 PERFECT GIFT - Great idea for Birthdays 🎉 , Holidays 🥳, Christmas🎄, Father's Day, Mother's Day, Graduation, Techer present and more!
- 🌿 Aora Healing Pad was Designed For Holistic Therapy - Provides Moist Heat ☀️ and Cold ❄️ Therapy.
We Love What We Do and Your Satisfaction is Our Pride!
Our Product is also excellent for your pet.
- Warm up their kennel for a safe warm transport.
- Excellent for post-operative recovery.
- Or just use them to warm their beds on a cold night.
● 100% Cotton - Super Snuggle Flannel Fabric
● 100% Canadian Whole Cleaned Oats - Gluten Free - No GMO
Width - 5 inches x Length - 20 inches. Weight - approximately 600 grams.
Store the product in a cool and dry place. Your pad will feel wonderful
stored in a freezer. Cold preserves the oats for longer, as well as it
allows you to use Cold Therapy right away. You may always heat the
product directly after taking it out of the freezer for Heat therapy.
To clean the product wipe the fabric with a damp cloth.
DO NOT WASH OR SOAK THE PRODUCT - water can make an irreversible oat damage!
How to use
How to use
Holistic MOIST HEAT Therapy:
Clean the microwave to remove any oil stains or food residue. Place
product on the clean plate. Heat in a microwave for 2 minutes on high.
Shake well after removing from the Microwave. Product may be applied
directly to skin.
Reheating the product should be done after 10 minutes minimum.
MOIS HEAT Therapy duration 20-30 minutes.
Holistic COLD Therapy:
To use as a cold pack, chill the product in the freezer in a tightly
sealed bag for 2-3 hours, then enjoy a relaxing comfort time.
Cold Therapy Duration: 10-15 minutes.
Product may be applied directly to skin.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return unless you activate your FREE warranty now to extend return policy to a 1 year.
Please read our full Return and Refund Policy
This is a well made cold pack but it doesn't stay cool very long. You would need at least 4 to rotate if constant cool is required.
I love the pattern on this! I've been needing a heating pad for a while, and this one is awesome. You can put it in the microwave, and it's hot. You can put it in the freezer, and it's cold. It works well, it's comfortable, and it's super easy to change the shape of it, so that it fits over whatever you need it to fit. Definitely recommend!!
I think this pad is a good home tool to ease up the muscles pain or bad headaches. I have tried it around my neck and felt very good. This is heating/cold pad is made of double layer of flannel fabric, which feels comfy and cozy around the neck or any other part of the body. When heated in the microwave, the grain aroma can be smelled.
This is a fairly decent hot/cold bag, as in the material is nice, and soft seems strong for holding all the materials inside. The stitching on the sides seem well done, the only thing that I would suggest differently is adding stitching to make separate compartments for the material to sit in. All of the inside material goes from one side of the fabric to the other and is not evenly distributed. However this is a simple fix by shifting the hot bag side to side. I also find that it doesn't stay very cool for long, but with heat it last quite a while.
Overall I am happy with this product.
This Aora Premium Quality Microwave/Freezer Bag is very well made of 2 layers of 100% cotton flannel fabric. This bag is filled with Ontario grown oats. It's approximately 4 1/2 inches wide and 20 inches long. Microwaves vary, 1 1/2 minutes was perfect in mine (you can make it too hot, it can burn). It provides a comfortable moist heat with no electrical cords in the way and the odour when heated was an earthy smell, not unpleasant.
Filled with Whole Oats
Our company uses the whole oats containing all three parts of the grain - the germ, endosperm, and bran - which makes our heating pad much lighter than others while providing much better heat retention.
This filling has a great balance between being shapeable, with a bit of heft, and still being lightweight and comfortable.
We are Proud to Work With the Oat Farmers of Ontario! We Use Only Canadian Grains with no GMO.